(Side Note: When I brought these over to my neighbors house, NONE of them had eaten pumpkin seeds before. What deprived people....)
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Seeds from one pie pumpkin (adjust the rest of the ingredients depending on what kind/size of pumpkin you use)
- 3 tablespoons of butter (unsalted), melted
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a bowl, pour melted butter over clean pumpkin seeds. Toss together with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Spread out on a prepared baking sheet and cook for about 20 minutes, or until the seeds look "roasted" and are crisp when you bite into them.