- 4 RIPE Avocados
- 2 Tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1/2 of a white onion, diced
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 limes
- a whole bunch of fresh cilantro
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- a couple dashes of cayenne pepper
- Mash the meat of an avocado in a medium sized bowl with a fork.
- Add in the diced tomatoes, diced onion, and minced garlic, further mash with a fork.
- Roll a lime on a counter top (to loosen up the juices), cut in half and squeeze onto the avocado mixture.
- Cut a good amount of the leaves off a bunch of cilantro, give those a rough chop, then toss into the avocado mixture and mass further with a fork.
- Grind in a whole bunch (well, not THAT much...but a lot) of fresh ground pepper. Then comes the almighty (and flavor enhancing) ingredient: Kosher Salt! Add in the kosher salt. Finally, a few dashes of cayenne pepper.
- Grab a chip and take a nice big scoop of your freshly made guacamole!